Use THANKS2022 at checkout for 20% off one full-priced item.
One K CSS with MIPS Riding Helmet
The One K CSS with MIPS Helmet features a matte Polycarbonate and Advanced ABS Composite outer shell; injection molded shell design; washable quick-dry, moisture-wicking, stainless steel mesh; comfort padded harness with synthetic suede lining, hook & loop adjustment, and Fastex buckle; two front, one back, and two center stripe vents. One K™ Helmets boast the perfect synergy between advanced technology and aesthetically pleasing design. Certified to ASTM standards.
MIPS: Founded in 1996 by a neurosurgeon and a researcher from the Royal Institute of Technology in Sweden, the Multi-directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) is designed to add protection against rotational motion transmitted to the brain from angled impacts to the head. Rotational motion is a combination of rotational energy and rotational forces from angular acceleration that both increase the risk for brain injuries. MIPS’ added protection has been independently proven to reduce rotational motion by redirecting energies and forces that would otherwise be transmitted to the brain. Data and info provided by MIPS. For more information, visit mipsprotection.com
- Multi-directional Impact Protection System (MIPS)
- CCS Custom Color System – Interchangeable front shield, side rails, and top panel
- Matte Polycarbonate and Advanced ABS Composite outer shell
- Two front and one back vent
- Comfort padded harness with synthetic suede lining, hook & loop adjustment, and Fastex buckle
- Washable quick-dry, moisture-wicking liner
- ASTM/SEI F1163-15 certified
REGULAR/ROUND - Is shaped for a head that has almost identical front-to-back and side-to-side measurements.
LONG OVAL - Is shaped for a head that is longer front-to-back (from forehead to the back of the skull) than it is side-to-side (ear to ear).Size Guide