Free shipping on orders over $75
Coat Defense Trouble Spot Drying Paste
Is used AFTER the skin is heavily inflamed or broken. The thick consistency creates a protective barrier and defends the skin cells from pathogens and moisture. Fungus and bacteria require moisture to survive and thrive. COAT DEFENSE® TROUBLE SPOT DRYING PASTE provides the skin with a dry environment to enable healing, it continuously draws out moisture, and allows the body to repair damaged cells.
- Scratches / cellulitis - Dries and Draws fungus, bacteria, and general inflammation allowing for dramatic results in 2-4 days
- Summer / Florida Sores - Dries, Draws, and shrinks
- Proud Flesh – shrinks and dries
- Insect Bites - cools, calms and eliminates itch. Draws out poison and inflammation. Horses, Dogs, and especially people
- Dog Hot Spots – Calms, cools, and the area becomes ignored while healing
- Acne – as an overnight mask, the drawing properties have delighted many adolescents!
- Poison Ivy-stops itch on contact and draws out ooze quickly and painlessly
FEI and USEF compliant.
Ingredients: Proprietary blend of Sodium Bicarbonate, maranta arundinacea (arrowroot) powder, bentonite clay, zea mays (corn starch), witch hazel, hempseed oil, menthe piperita (peppermint) oil.