The Pro-Sorb System offers a unique combination - all the benefits of a luxury Merino lambskin half-pad with the flexibility to adjust saddle fit and balance. No need to put additional gel and foam saddle & riser pads on top as a second layer. These can often slip and be hard to place accurately. The Pro-Sorb pad gives you multiple choices in one product. All the shim insert pads can even be removed from their top-side pockets and the product returned to a conventional Lambskin Half Pad if ever required.
- Closed-Cell foam pads slide easily into three pockets on the top side of the Lambskin Half Pad. These insert pads cover the main weight-bearing areas offering additional absorption and padding. The pads are made from memory foam and soften when warm.
- Use as a riser pad for the front or back of the saddle or for more support in the center area. 9mm insert pads allow for more accurate adjustments.
- Flexibility to adjust to changing the shape of horses or different saddles - especially if a number of horses share the same saddle.
- The neat low profile nature of the Pro-Sorb avoids distorting the fit of the saddle if just additional padding is required
- Natural breathability and wicking effect of lambskin together with the light foam pads ensures minimal heat & sweat build-up
- Full set of insert pads included. Plus an additional set of 9mm pads for further adjustment
LeMieux Washing Instructions:
- Remove hair, dirt and dried sweat with a stiff brush
- Machine wash at 30° on a cool/wool cycle or hand wash
- Use LeMieux wool wash
- Straighten/flatten cotton fabric after washing
- Air dry near a heat source. Never tumble dry
- Avoid using strong fabric conditioners
- Please ensure the washing machine drum is large enough to safely accommodate the pad size
- Please ensure all velcro is closed firmly prior to washing
- Please remove all pad inserts prior to washing
- Warning: In rare cases, dye from black wool items may leach from wool items giving a slight blue tint. Staining of grey coats can occur