This low port correctional Kimberwick functions as both a direct action and leverage bit by using a curb strap or chain. The correction mouth is designed to apply slight tongue pressure while encouraging the horse to break over at the poll.
- Discourages horses from pulling or putting too much pressure on the bit
- Puts pressure on outer lips and bars and rotates onto the tongue
- Rein slots offer leverage options to achieve the desired result
- Upper slot increases tongue pressure, lower increases leverage
- Stainless steel mouthpiece and cheeks with swivel port
- Curb hooks and chain are included
- Port height: 1"
- Mouth: 5"
- Bit diameter: 9mm