- REJUVENATE YOUR DISTRESSED LEATHER: Bickmore Distressed Leather Conditioner works to remove deep scuffs, dirt, and soil for your leather goods.
- WIDE RANGE OF PRODUCT USES: Works on distressed leather messenger bags, distressed leather sofas, distressed leather belts, distressed leather briefcases, footwear, and iPad cases.
- RE-HYDRATE YOUR DISTRESSED LEATHER: Our formula actively restores natural oils to the leather fibers keeping your leather goods soft, supple and looking their best.
- FOLLOW UP WITH GARD-MORE: We recommend following up Bickmore Distressed Leather Conditioner with Bickmore Gard-More to ensure that your favorite distressed leather goods are protected from dirt, oil, and water stains. Gard-More provides your leather with a layer of protection against the elements, while still allowing your leather to breathe and stay hydrated.
- MADE IN THE USA: Bickmore is proud to make all Bickmore Distressed Leather Conditioner in the United States of America./li>
Directions: Shake well before using. Ensure that leather is clean by brushing off any dirt or grime with a Bickmore Boot Brush. Always check for colorfastness in an inconspicuous spot before applying the conditioner to a large area. Rub conditioner evenly over the surface of your distressed leather. Allow the conditioner to absorb into the leather and repeat if needed. Do not use on suede, roughout or napped leathers.