Extreme Conditions Winter Boot
Layers of warmth in a slim profile hug your feet and keep you warm and comfortable all day.
- DS1 molded outsole – outer and inner grip
- 6 layers of protection plus EVA cold-blocking midsole = 7 layers
- 5.5 mm bootie 2.5 mm DENSOPRENE XD foam (extreme density) for extra protection 2 mm airmesh 2 mm warm fleece lining = 11 mm of insulating warmth and protection!
- Removable molded EVA sockliner
- Double achilles heel and instep reinforcement for comfort and protection
- Nylon shank
- Polar fleece for extra warmth
- Comfort range: -50° F to 65° F
All Dryshod Neoprene Rubber Boots have these features:
100% WATERPROOF: Designed and built to be 100% waterproof from top to bottom.
5mm DESOPRENE® FOAM INSULATED BOOTIE: Keeps out the cold & wet. Keeps in warm & dry.
HYDROKOTE® WATER-REPELLENT: No more soggy boots. Water rolls off and dries in seconds.
4-WAY STRETCH BREATHABLE ARIMESH LINING: Moves the air to keep your feet dry and comfortable.
EASY-ON/EASY OFF: 4-way stretch materials and generous heel kick for easy-on/easy-off convenience.
ROLL-DOWN CALF PIPE: Roll down the top to tuck in your pant leg or vent in warm temperatures.
GENUINE NATURAL-RUBBER OVERLAYS: Only genuine hand-laid rubber. No PVC, PU, or TPR.
SUPERIOR STABILITY: Reinforced tuck board with rigid shanks for added stability.
SUPERIOR FIT AND COMFORT: Slipper-soft comfort and sized to athletic-shoe standards.
CONVENIENT BACK-PULL TABS: Sturdy pull tabs for easy-on/easy-off convenience and safety.