The new eco-friendly formula combines hat cleaner and deodoriser into one pump-action spray bottle.
This specially formulated spray breaks up dirt and grease. It effectively removes sweat, sunscreen, makeup and dust to ensure your helmet and headband remain clean and fresh over the course of its lifetime.
Leaves a refreshing lemon & grapefruit fragrance.
Follow these easy steps to effectively clean and care for your helmet:
- Spray the Helmet Cleaner and Deodoriser onto the helmet headband
- Allow the helmet to sit for two to three minutes. This is important because it gives the cleaner time to work
- Take a damp cloth and gently work the cleaner into the headband in a circular motion. Use the minimum amount of water so that the helmet liner isn’t fully soaked and will be able to dry quickly
- Repeat until all the dirt from the headband has transferred to the cloth
- To clean the outside of your helmet, use a soft brush or cloth and water to gently wipe away any dried mud or dirt
- After you’ve cleaned your helmet, leave it out to dry completely. Never leave it in front of a radiator or open fire